Home

Shooters world load data

1. pany in Pardubice-Semtín, of the Czech republic. Shooters World propellants are supported with SAAMI reload data. Alternatively, Lovex branded propellants are supported by European CIP reload data. Contact details of our customer service and the list of Shooters World distributors can be found a
  2. Loading Data . Manufacturer Loading Data; Cartrige Powder Recommendations; Powder Burn Rate Chart; Primer Manufacturer Chart; Shellholder Chart; Bullet Abbreviations; User Loading Data. My Loading Data; All User Loading Data <NEW> Components . Bullets; Primers <NEW> Powders; Specifications . Cartridges; Factory Ammo; Calculators & Guides . Reloading Costs Calculato
  3. gton Ultra Magnum).375 Super Magnum.375 Weatherby Magnum.375 Winchester.376 Steyr.378 Weatherby Magnum.38 Short Colt.375 Holland and Holland Magnum.38 - 55 Winchester.38 - 40 Wincheste
  4. .308 Winchester (Shooters World) reloading data with 48 loads. Using bullets from Speer SP, Sierra HP, Speer HP, M80 Ball, FMJ, Sierra SBT, Hornady FMJBT, Speer BTSP, Sierra SMK, Nosler BT, Hornady AMAX, Sierra HPBT, Sierra MK

Shooters World Powder delivers all this, and more with their latest release of load data for their line of smokeless reloading powder. PDF of latest load data from Shooters World You can find the most recent load data on Midsouth Shooters' website. We do our best to ensure the load data provided is current, and correct There is no load data for 90 grain bullets, and looking at the primers, 9.5 grains is nowhere near what we could have used. We have no doubt this powder can easily do 1550 FPS using a 90 grain bullet without blowing primers. Shooters World D037.1 Here are some of the loads we tried with this powder. My load is 42.5gr at 2.810 w/168gr SMK & CCI34 primers which is well below the max of 46.0gr. I tested 42.0 to 45.5 and found better results at the low end. The powder meters so well in my Chargemaster 1500 that I haven't had a single overthrow in just under 500 rounds loaded 9mm Luger (Shooters World) reloading data with 54 loads. Using bullets from Sinterfire FN, Berry RN, Winchester FMJ, Hornady XTP, Copper Solid HP (MSSS), Hornady HAP, LC RNFP 10 Saeco, FMJ, Xtreme FP, Berry, Nosler JHP, Berry Hybrid HP, Hornady FMJ, Horandy XTP Have you checked out our interactive load manual? We update our manual almost weekly with new data. Go to shootersworldpowder.com to check it out

Shooter's Reference Load Data fo

The combination seems to say that the Shooters World load data for the 300 gr XTP looks conservative. This can easily happen if they combined things like a faster than normal powder batch, tighter chamber, hotter primer, etc. However, the 300 gr SW test data makes me reluctant to go all the way to what QL would say gets you to 31000 psi The Shooters World Reloading Guide for center fire ammunition was created as a manual for reloading of Shooters World branded LOVEX® smokeless propel-lants manufactured by EXPLOSIA® Company. These reloading propellants were specially selected to cover usage in all commonly loaded calibers. POWDER INFORMATIO In looking at their manual, it doesn't seem to have much info. Only pertinent loads are listed for .357 158 grain, 44-40 200 grain and 45 Colt in either 200 or 250 projectiles. It shows as a FFF granulation. It appears a person looking for anything besides their listed loading would be experimenting That is, it is a very useful, flexible powder for a large number of cartridges. It is rated at 3,850 KJ / Kg (kilo-joules energy per 1 kilogram weight) compared to VarGet's 4,050 - a drop of 200 points is a considerable one in this classification - so it is a lower energy propellant

By the time this is published, Shooters World expects to have a new searchable handloading database online to supplement the downloadable PDFs. The Lovex Reloading Guide is also available online from Shooters World and directly from Explosia at Explosia.cz. This manual adds data for 27 more cartridges using Lovex S062, with very little overlap. Firearms, reloading and hand loading, bullet casting, and the shooting sports. Articles, videos, and other media to inform, educate, and entertain

Shooters World Major Pistol D037.01. Shooters World Major Pistol Smokeless Powder is a canister form of Lovex D037.1 reloading propellant. It is similar in burn speed to ACCURATE® No. 7, 2400 and Blue Dot. The gas generation rate is appropriate for cartridges of the 9mm and 10mm Auto, .357 SIG, .45 Colt, .410 Shot shell, light-bullet magnum. Snake River James, SASS #12523. While I normally shoot real black powder occasionally I use a sub, like Black MZ now discontinued. I just became aware of a new bp sub from Shooters World called Multi-Purpose Black Sulfurless Powder. It is available from Grafs and Midsouth and is described as being made by APP Testing out Shooters World Match Rifle powder in 223 Remington/5.56x45mm.These are the test bullets:40gr Hornady V-Max55gr Bobs FMJBT60gr Nosler Ballistic Ti..

I was reading the reloading manual for Shooters World propellants and found this blurb on the SW4350. If you seek accuracy, one of the keys is to find a propellant that can fill the case and seek maximum velocity. Several shooters have found this relationship to be true with SW4350, and are impressed with its performance Shooters World SW4350 Extruded Smokeless Powder 1 Lb By Lovex by Shooters World SC NOTE* Shooters World LLC imports, distributes and supports Lovex propellants in the United States. Reloading data has been generated both with European CIP and American SAAMI methods. Both organizations recognize mutual safety in the assessment of pressures and velocities, despite their different methods

Manufacturer Loading Data - Shooter's Reference Cartridge

Shooters World D032 Clean Shot. This is a very fast burning powder for use in 9MM. This is meant to compete with powders like Accurate #2 for example. It also competes with powders like VV N320, Titegroup, Bullseye and a group of other fast powders Dec 8, 2020 - Shooters World provides reloaders with valuable reloading data and a link to the Lovex® Reloading Guide Below is the response I received , from Ken @ Shooters World, re: data for using their Blackout powder in loading for my Ruger Mini 30.. I understand your concern regarding Shooters World not being willing to publish data derived from a .308 diameter groove, with a 7.62x39 chamber

Reloading Data .308 Winchester (Shooters World) Metalli

The end goal for me is to combine as much data possible to find the route causes of the weird phenomenons in hand-loading and share my journey on what has worked for me so that we can all get better at what we love and enjoy doing. Here's an article I wrote a little while ago on Shooters World Precision Vs Varget Shooters world 4350. Thread starter Penatrator; Start date Aug 20, 2018; Forums. Reloading Depot . Penatrator Raccoon whisperer. Full Member. Minuteman. Jul 29, 2018 142 54 Woodbury NJ. Aug 20, 2018 #1 Hey fellas, I'm new here but hope I'll have a little to offer to the community as time goes on... My personal favorites are the Hodgdon Reloading Data Center for getting reloading data and the VihtaVouri Reload App for recording load development info and recipes. We know this is just scratching the surface of the world of reloading, we have a lot more information in our Beginner's Guide to Reloading Reloading any cartridge requires a familiarity with safe, conservative reloading practices. When combined with personal discipline and attention to detail, such practices can help create a margin of safety for both the reloader and the shooter. 1. Never begin loading with the maximum powder charge shown in these reloading data tables

Find what you need in six easy steps. Select your gauge from the drop-down list. Then select your shell, load type, shot weight, powder manufacturer and powder type. If you're unsure, or just want options, check as many boxes as you'd like. Click Get Data to view results. Reloading Reference Data & Educatio Safety Data Sheet. Safety Data Sheets include all information relating to product composition, safety, handling and storage. Learn More. Cartridge Select Cartridge 17 Ackley Hornet 17 Hornet 17 Ackley Bee 17 Mach IV 17 Remington Fireball 17-222 17-223 17 Remington 20 Tactical 204 Ruger 22 Hornet 22 K Hornet 218 Bee 221 Remington Fireball 222. jasonco. Shooters World SW4350 Smokeless Powder 1 Lb is an excellent extruded powder. SW4350 Smokeless Powder is a great choice for heavier bullets in .243 Remington, 6.5mm Creedmoor, and 300 Winchester Magnum. The burn rate is slightly slower than H4350 and similar to IMR 4350; however, superior accuracy was noted when tested against H4350 in. Midsouth also has load data for this powder, they have links to several web pages. Reply. Reactions: Bigjoe38922. B. bsnyder Well-Known Member. Joined Mar 8, 2020 Messages 390 please, START LOW with Shooters World... Reply. Reactions: Frog4aday and Rex Tharp. R. Ronald W Schaefer Well-Known Member. Joined Mar 1, 2019 Messages 311 Location. Use load data at your own risk. Ultimate Reloader is not responsible for errors in load data on this website. Always cross-reference load data with manufacturer's published data. And here's the load data I used for the 500 grain full power load: (90%, where full power would be compressed) Cartridge: 500 S&W Magnu

He is a four-time World Champion, 13-time National Champion, the only Triple Crown winner in Action Shooting Sports and has 600+ (and counting) local and regional shooting competitions. He has over 35 years' experience in shooting, with approximately 50 tons of projectiles downrange with the assistance of Hodgdon Powder The manufacturer of Shooters World Powder used to be the supplier for many powders in the Accurate line-up, maybe a decade ago. So a version of the current powder called Auto Pistol powder used to be supplied to Accurate as AA-5. I was shooting it back then, you may not have. The factory is located in the Czech Republic

New Sierra GameChanger Bullets! | Midsouth Shooters Supply

277 Wolverine Specific 95 grain Copper Custom Bullet Test. 1 2. BIGGDAWG. 1,918. 25. 1525187243. by muellerdeal. WARNING ABOUT LOADING SUBS - PLEASE READ Jan 2011. Location. Prineville, Oregon. Posts. 489. The Shooters World powder burn rate chart shows this as quite similar to 5744 which is a great cast bullet powder but at the high end of the price scale. If this Buffalo Rifle powder performs like 5744 it is going to be very nice stuff to have around 6 & 6.5 Creedmoor Load Data (this article) 6BRX, 6BRA, and 6BR Load Data; 6 & 6.5×47 Lapua Load Data; 6XC Load Data; While I'd feel fortunate to know what load any of these top shooters are running, this set of data is the aggregate of well over 100 truly world-class shooters, so what a rich and unique data set to pull from insight from

Shooters World SBR Socom Smokeless Powder 1 Lb By Lovex by

Shooters World Provides New Load Data! Midsouth Shooters

Keep up to date with the latest World-Class news. This website is operated by Thales Australia Limited (Thales Australia), a company incorporated in Australia (ACN 008 642 751), trading as Australian Munitions If you're talking about Shooters World match rifle powder, I've loaded it with Nosler 77 grain custom competition bullets for my service rifle. At 200 yards it'll hold the X-ring on an SR target but at 300 (SR-3 target) it will not. I tried it as a replacement powder for Accurate 2520 when it was unavailable but it did not perform as well It's another scorcher out there today, but I knew you guys just couldn't wait much longer to hear about the groundbreaking trial of Shooters World Clean Shot powder. I gotta admit the Lovex online reloading data sucks. They have two ranges for the same 158-grain round nose lead boolit, one starting at 3.9 grains and the other at 4.2 The load shot great and reloading data was listed on the box duplicated the load. Rifles CVA sells its Hunter single-shot break-action for $237, Savage its Axis II bolt-action for about $400, H-S Precision's HTR Precision Rifle bolt-action sells for most of $4,000 and the JP Enterprises LRP-07 autoloader is $3,300 Shooters World, Landrum, South Carolina. 3,793 likes · 62 talking about this. International importers of ammunitions, propellants, brass, primers, and projectiles

Shooters World Match Rifle Smokeless Powder D073-06. Shooters World Match Rifle Powder is highly versatile, and has shown exceptional accuracy in .223 Remington, 5.56mm, and .308 Winchester. It is similar in burn speed to Accurate® 2520, CFE™223, Reloader®15 and IMR 4064. It holds the broadest utility across all moderate rifle propellants Product Description: This spherical powder is the most versatile shotshell heavy field propellant Hodgdon has ever produced. Great loads in 10 ga., 12 ga., 16 ga., 20 ga., and 28 ga. are shown in Hodgdon's Reloading Data Center. This propellant provides true magnum velocities with superb patterns

Shooters World Blackout Smokeless Powder 1 Lb By Lovex by Shooters World SC NOTE* Shooters World LLC imports, distributes and supports Lovex propellants in the United States. Reloading data has been generated both with European CIP and American SAAMI methods. Both organizations recognize.. Ballistic load data for .50 BMG using European CIP test methods and standards for SW 0-50BMG. As with any propellant and load combination, a minor change to any of the components of the test load CAN result in significant shift in ballistic performance. This shift can cause unintended high pressures, and result in injury or death 10MM Load Data. 47 powders, 85 bullets, 865 loads. Load blog. 10mm bullet library. Legend / Procedure / Disclaimer. 10mm Master Load File - 772 Glock G20.4 Lone Wolf 5.15 / 5.2 Comp loads, 71 G20.4 stock barrel loads (4.8Mb) 10mm bullet-by-powder load chart. Results from individual chrono sessions (all data contained in master file above) 07. pressure load for your rifle chambered in .22 Creedmoor. All of the following data was gathered by our ballistician in our indoor ballistics lab located in our factory in Pennsylvania. Although we were able to gather pressure and velocity data in our lab, we have not tested these loads for accuracy has anyone used Shooters World powders? I've seen them advertised pretty heavily recently, price is right and availability is good. Doing a bit of research tells me they're a Greenville, SC company as well. Their load data goes to a company called Explosia in the Czech Republic. Explosia is an...off-putting name lol Last edited: Jan 10, 2016

Shooters World (Lovex) Major Pistol - NATO Reloadin

Shooters World is in the process of developing reloading data based on SAAMI/ANSI standards. This data will be published on the Shooters World website , as it is generated and proofed in SAAMI test barrels, and compared against SAAMI reference ammunition 6.5×47 Lapua Load Data. 17 of the 173 shooters surveyed said their match rifle was chambered for the 6.5×47 Lapua. That represents 10% of these top-ranked competitors, which made it tied for the 3rd most popular cartridge this group was using. Only the 6mm Dasher and 6mm Creedmoor had more shooters represented than the 6.5×47 Lapua

Sierra Bullets has released very complete load data for the popular 6.5 Creedmoor cartridge. This medium-sized cartridge has become one of the most popular chamberings for tactical and PRS shooters. The 6.5 Creedmoor combines excellent accuracy, good mag-feeding, good barrel life, moderate recoil, and reasonable component cost Excellent information with applicable load data and information about their powders, excellent resource. More info available at www.shootersworldpowders.com. Thank you to Shooters world for bringing quality affordable powders to the US market and thank you to Graf & Sons for stocking the powders VihtaVuori Powder N565 - SEALED CASE OF 12LBS - LIMIT 1 TOTAL CASE OF POWDER PER ORDER. $559.95 (out of stock) Quick View. VihtaVuori Powder N550 - SEALED CASE OF 12LBS - LIMIT 1 TOTAL CASE OF POWDER PER ORDER. $539.95 (out of stock) Quick View. Alliant Powder 410 Ga - SEALED CASE OF 10LBS - LIMIT 1 TOTAL CASE OF POWDER PER ORDER Reloading Everything is your home for reloading supplies such as bullets, powders, primers, presses, brass, and more-all at competitive prices Shooters World SW4350 *Shooters World Reloading Manual* SW4350 is a canister form of Lovex bulk propellant S070. Having a similar burn rate to Accurate 4350 and H4350, Shooters World SW4350 is a high density, single base, extruded tubular propellant. With all of these characteristics Shooters World SW4350 is an excellent choice for handloaders looking to [

Winchester 680 Reloading DataPixel Gun 3D 6

Firearm Discussion and Resources from AR-15, AK-47, Handguns and more! Buy, Sell, and Trade your Firearms and Gear Postscript - I am new to reloading, but I based the above test loads on what pages 8 and 9 of the 2013 Lovex Reloading Guide state. Being conservative, I also went with low test grain weights of Clean Shot /D032 to start. For reference, I am currently running 3.6-3.7 grains of Titegroup loaded to the same specs listed above for my SP-01 I'm in the process of building an AR15 6.5 Grendel 24 inch barrel and will be reloading for it. Does anyone here have any pet loads or go to loads for it? I would like to see some real world numbers. I've seen some people on the Web trying to make a Grendel into a 260 rem with over charging the powder POWDERS in QuickLOAD 15.May 2020 - Quick Load. POWDERS in QuickLOAD 15.May 2020. (*C means copper solvent addtive) (*T means lesser tempetrature gain ) ADI AS 30. ADI AS 50N. ADI AS 25 BP. ADI AP 70N. ADI AP 90

Lock-N-Load Single Stage Primer Pocket Swage Tool (223/5

Shooters World Tactical Rifle Powder 1lbs the full range of .223 Remington cartridge and bullet combinations, 308 Winchester and similar cartridges. For this reason, it was chosen by Shooters World, LLC to provide broad utility for our customers. Preliminary ballistic test load results indicate D073-01 may provide a range of capabilit 6.5 Grendel Ammunition & Reloading; shooters world?? If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the Precision Rifle Powder is said to have additives for temperature stability but they don't list load data for the Grendel though they list 308 and 5.56 data in their manual. 04-14-2020, 12:47 PM #5. Harpoon1 Tactical Rifle D073-08 has been a secret of OEM loaders for some time. It is the cleanest .223 and .308 spherical propellant on the market, and a superior alternative to H335 and BLC (2). Optimized for 55 grain .223 Remington, and 147/150 grain .308 Winchester, it also provides sub-minute accuracy with numerous match loads I have heard that you should use lower power 7.62X51 loads to take it easy on the rifle. Published service rifle load data is hard to find and then most of the data is for .308 Winchester and I am told you need to reduce that 1-2 grains or up to 10% for military brass which is thicker and generates higher pressures There are differences in chamber specs and maximum pressures. The SAMMI/CIP maximum pressure for the .308 Win cartridge is 62,000 psi, while the 7.62×51 max is 50,000 psi. Also, the headspace is slightly different. The .308 Win Go Gauge is 1.630″ vs. 1.635″ for the 7.62×51

Vapor Trail Download | GameFabrique

Shooters World Powder Shooters' Foru

Then, in 2019, Hornady introduced a 162-grain ELD-X bullet loaded in the .280 AI, adding it to the excellent Precision Hunter line of ammunition. Factory data has it exiting the muzzle at 2,850 fps, just 90 fps slower than the same bullet in Hornady's 7mm Remington Magnum ammo Buffalo Rifle has a burn rate optimized for straight walled rifle cartridges, as well as reduced recoil/reduced energy loads in virtually all rifle applications.Chambers where the bullet diameter is. the same as the internal case diameter, such as .38-55 Winchester, .45-70 Gov't and numerous Schuetzen calibers, will benefit from Buffalo Rifle In particular, you are urged to avoid any load using Hodgdon CLAYS for IPSC-velocity .40S&W loads. Although many of the 'Super Squad' shooters are using Clays, Hodgdon's loading data shows a maximum IPSC power factor of 153 for CLAYS. Although it is possible to load to a power factor of 17 Nosler, The World's Finest Bullets, Ammunition, Rifles, & Brass. We manufacture Partition, AccuBond, E-Tip, Ballistic Tip, BT Lead Free, Custom Competition, Solid.

Reloading Data 9mm Luger (Shooters World) Metalli

Shooters World provides the World's Greatest Firearms Experience, and our store does not disappoint. More than your average gun store, our retail showroom holds a comprehensive collection of firearms, ammunition, holsters, bags, parts, and much more. We take pride in carrying leading brands, and keeping them in stock at all times Shooters World Long Rifle 97.4 60.0 3.89 2593 96.3 46000 7053 1.371 ! Near Maximum ! IMR 4955 Enduron *C*T 106.4 65.2 4.22 2582 89.6 46000 7163 1.350 Vihtavuori N140 rifle powder. The N140 powder was originally developed for the 7,62x53R cartridge for the Finnish Army in the early years of Vihtavuori's history. Up to this day, it has remained as one of our best-selling powder types of all times. N140 is a tubular powder type with grain dimensions of 1,0 mm length and 0,9 mm diameter This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. If you would like to submit a story related to shooting, hunting, or handloading, we would like to read it. Please submit your story here. If it is accepted, your story will be printed on our site, with your name in the by-line. This field is for validation purposes and should.

Rifle Data. Here you will find load data for some of the most recent cartridges on the market, with more being added each week. We are currently populating the cartridge drop-down menu with updated cartridge renderings, new propellants and bullets, and links to complimentary product pages Loadsensing wireless data loggers can store up to 200,000 readings from a single sensor. If a Loadsensing data logger loses its connection with the gateway, the data is stored locally and can be collected manually with an external device. In addition, the system detects the disconnection of the data logger and sends an alert email to fix the issue The best way to find answers to many questions about international shipping, import documentation, the export process, and country-specific requirements is to click our links at the bottom left. You can also contact us at 541-636-0966 or by email at Info@ReloadingInternational.com 224 Valkyrie in QuickLOAD. 224 Valkyrie is an interesting long range cartridge for the MSR (Modern Sporting Rifle or standard AR-15 size rifle). It fires heavy (up to 100gr), high BC .224 caliber bullets. .224 is the same caliber as .223 and 5.56. It shoots extremely flat and stays supersonic out beyond 1300 yards Powder Bul Weight C.O.L. Min Charge Max Charge Optimal Charge Bullet Make Bullet Type Primer Notes; Alliant - Bullseye: 100 gr. 0.980 in. 2.8 gr. 3.5 gr. 3.0 gr

Looking for thoughts on Shooters World Ultimate Pistol (Lovex D036-07). I Know Clean shot is what most are running for 9mm minor, but This is what I have at hand. Looks like it is close to autocomp. Any one that has tried I would love to hear your thoughts, will be using with 115-125gr bullets All shooting was done at 100 yards with a bipod and rear bag. Muzzle velocity data was recorded with a MagnetoSpeed V3 barrel mounted ballistic chronograph. For the 52 grain HPBT, muzzle velocities ranged from 2,793 feet/second to 3,106 feet/second. Five shot group sizes ranged from .488″ (.466 MOA) to 1.025″ (.979 MOA) I have found the load to behave consistent and the accuracy is good. I did try and use W231 on 380 rounds. What I found was exactly what Dr. Grant implied. I was not able to get factory velocities at max load. Out of my PPK factory PMC RN was producing 950 fps. I loaded up some with W231. Using 3.0 grains I was able to get 850 fps The mild recoil of the 7 mm-08 Rem. allows hunters to practice with their rifles so they can put bullets in the right spot. The 7 mm-08 Rem. shoots well with the entire range of .284-inch big. 308 Load Data for ARs Managing chamber and port pressures is a major consideration when shooting a direct-impingement, gas-operated AR-style rifle. After all, it has to reliably feed and eject the cases before you can think about assessing ballistic performance, right? Toward the end of World War II,.

Getting Started In Cowboy Action Shooting, Page 1308 Win Remington Premier MatchKing 175gr Hollow PointDefense Handgun Ammunition | Nosler - Bullets, Brass

Trap Shooters. The Trap Shooters place to discuss Trap Shooting. Subforum: Olympic Trap. 7710. 88714. Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:18 am. Bakerloo Shotgun Clay Shooting (General) The Clay Shooters place for general clay shooting topics, tips and info. Subforum: Clay Shooting Software. 8900. 103487. Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:13 am. Old No7 The Fring Load Data « Accurate Powders. To maximize performance, the ballistics experts at Hodgdon Powder Co., Inc. have developed a comprehensive Reloading Guide to provide handloaders with current data for Accurate Powders. To view this Reloading Guide in a PDF format, click the red button below Shooters World in The Villages Community - the first golf-cart accessible shooting range and firearms store in the state of Florida - is a facility designed to promote personal safety and protection as well as firearm education. The 48,000-square-foot building houses four state-of-the-art indoor shooting ranges with 39 firing lanes, on-site. Fiocchi was founded in 1876 in Lecco, Italy, and has been producing high-quality ammunition ever since. The tradition continues at Fiocchi's Ozark, Missouri and Little Rock, Arkansas facilities - right in the heart of America. Hundreds of hardworking Americans producing some of the highest quality shotshell, centerfire, and rimfire ammunition. 22 Creedmoor Load Data. Download this information in a PDF here. Initial Comments. Since its inception in 2007, the 6.5 Creedmoor—developed by Hornady—has seen meteoric growth in its popularity. That growth persists in 2020; the cartridge continues to gain currency with hunters and shooters alike Ambitious sports shooters will appreciate that RUAG Ammotec is the only German manufacturer of ammunition and loading components known worldwide to have developed a new RWS match bullet, which is currently only available in the .30/7.62 mm caliber class with a bullet weight of 168 grains/10.9 grams, although the line will certainly be expanded.